Call for tender :Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Deadline to apply: March 10, 2020
Start Date: ASAP
M.A.SANTE/BAHCARE [Meilleur Accès aux Soins de Santé (in French)/ Better Access to Health Care (in English)] is a Cameroon-based NGO created in 2006 with as objective, to contribute to improving access to health care in Cameroon through health research, training and implementation of health interventions. Activities of the NGO are organized from its headquarters based in Yaoundé and its decentralized sites based in Kousseri regional hospital (Far North, Cameroon), Congo 1 sub-divisional Hospital (Douala, Cameroon) and Mogodé Health District (Far North, Cameroon).
As part of the implementation of its activities, the Association is urgently looking for 02 Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant.
The implementation site is Douala, Littoral Region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To support the monitoring and evaluation of all project activities
- Effective participation in and implementation of all project activities and other related tasks as required
- Provide field information for documenting learning for project quality improvement, and support the preparation of project performance reports
- To ensure that beneficiaries, community members and other stakeholders are fully informed of the project M&E processes being implemented
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of information collected by the project field teams, and assisting with the efficient processing and analysis of data
- To communicate cordially and respectfully at all times with the community and project teams, while being both understanding and evaluative of project implementation
- To support the function of the accountability for the project as needed
- To work as part of a team; providing support where necessary in other administrative, information management or M&E tasks
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the M&E Officer
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Public Health Science Field with expertise in research methods and data analysis
- One year experience in an M&E, accountability or project quality role with a NGO
- Good understanding of the role and purpose of M&E and accountability
- Good communications skills with an ability to support producing reports
- Computer literate with experience data management and using smart applications for M&E
- Good English and French Language skills
- Demonstrated high level of organizational and team skills including ability to work in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Having professional experience in the Littoral region will be an added advantage;
- Ability to work in a systematic and organized manner
- Highly proactive and have the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Be organized and punctual, with communication skills;
- Have the Ability to work under pressure and still meet deadlines
- Be able to integrate and work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
Perfect mastery of French language and excellent knowledge in English
Composition of the file
- CV of no more than three (3) pages;
- motivation letter of one (1) page;
- copies of certificates;
- Copy of ID card
- Proofs of professional experience.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted no later than March 10, 2020 at 5 pm at the headquarters of the Association: Yaoundé Biyem-Assi quarter, opposite Wisdom Academic Complex; or send to the following email address: email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applications will be contacted for the interview.